Amenities: Provincetown MA Hotels
Please note: We've adjusted our breakfast offerings for this season at our Provincetown hotel to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season at our Provincetown, MA hotel to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
From plush beds to private patios or balconies on every room and expansive views of the moors, our Provincetown MA hotels amenities are everything you need for a sumptuous getaway on the tip of Cape Cod, including:
- An outdoor common area with heated pool, fire pits, guest-only bar serving pool-friendly cocktails, and lounge areas
- Renovated rooms and suites with super-soft linens and a relaxed, natural design
- Solé beach cruisers
- Views of the moors and private outdoor space for every room
- Bath amenities from Lather
- USB charging outlets in every room
- 43″ LED Smart TVs
- Tivoli Bluetooth speakers
- Free wireless internet
- Waffle kimono robes
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, and more
- Complimentary daily housekeeping services
- Personalized concierge services
- Pet-friendly rooms available*
- The Lark Suite has a rooftop deck, a full kitchen, and panoramic ocean views
Totally unique among Provincetown MA hotels, look no further than AWOL for your next P-town visit.
View Rooms Book Now
*We have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available so please make sure to call the hotel directly to secure space for your pup...we wouldn't want to turn your friend away!
Photos on first slide by @kellyjchase